- Goal of the Event ie. Social Relaxing Trivia Night
- Prize Pool
- Venue Hiring
- Food and Beverages
- Entertainment/ Stage Hiring
- Table, Chairs and Projector(s)
- Timetable/Run Time and Time Layout of the Event
- Cost of Ticketing
- Distribution of Grants and Event Costs
- Registration of Tickets
- Security and Access/ Restriction Areas for the Event
- Risk Evaluation
- Kieren Sambaiah (EGG – President)
- Matthew Henry (Chess – Secretary)
- Yann Inans (Anime – Secretary)
- Jessica Edge (F.A.P – President)
- Hyam Cocercz (F.A.P – Vice President)
- Edward Su (IxG – President)
- Emma Lucas (Club Coordinator)
- Dale Grant (EGG – Treasurer)
- Elizabeth Kim (Mahjong – General)
- John Enego (Scisoc – President) (Entered at 2:30pm)
- Mauli Fernando (EWB – President) (Entered at 2:15pm)
Goal of the Event ie. Social Relaxing Trivia Night
- Main priority is not to look for a particular financial goal, more about the experience and rewarding members.
- Joint event grant is up to $1000 for the event to cover expenses (not food/drink and venue hire) such as prizes, photographers, etc.
- Prizes will be covered under the joint event grant, however as retroactive, clubs need to front the cost themselves, present the receipts, and get reimbursed by activate.
- Clubs can assist others in covering the cost.
- Have prizes for each category, and bigger prizes for the overall winners.
- Have some prizes be a box of smaller prizes themed to the category.
- At Underground bar, plan is to book out the entire space from the HH Room glass door to the bar.
- Need to barricade the registers of the food court counters and the like.
- Venue hiring is covered under the Production/event grant, one club will have to front the production grant, with other clubs paying them back for the excess cost equally.
Food and Beverages
- Emma is contacting the Underground bar to find out the minimum amount needed for the Friday.
Entertainment/ Stage Hiring
Table, Chairs and Projector(s)
- Covered in the booking of the space, can be sorted out better once we have more numbers.
Timetable/Run Time and Time Layout of the Event
- Considered during July, saw that Clubs Day is the 1/08/19, suggested to put Geek Trivia right after that, either the Friday or Saturday (2/8 or 3/8).
- Confirmed to be 2/8/19 by consensus.
Cost of Ticketing
- $15 for members, $20 (/$21) for non-members.
- One week before (if Qpay allows), up the price to $20/25.
- For new members who sign up on Clubs day, find some way to only charge them the early-bird price.
- Cut-off the ability to sign up for the event for QPay for 12pm Friday.
Distribution of Grants and Event Costs
- Production grant is small, so easy to front.
- Function Grant will be determined once minimum tab has been determined.
Registration of Tickets
- Use QPay, each club has own links to event on their QPay accounts.
- Signup can specify if they are a member of the club or not, also include if they are a UTS or non-UTS student.
- Price difference between tickets suggested for $5.
- Due to nature of QPay, the club that the person uses to access the event, that club gets the money.
Security and Access/ Restriction Areas for the Event
- Handled by Activate for the event.
- Need to be done due to the Food Court.